Our staff are qualified, experienced role models who provide positive interaction and encouragement to the children.
We have a high ratio of staff to children in the setting (1:6) which helps us to:
- Meet children’s individual needs
- Give time and attention to each child
- Talk with the children about their interests and activities
- Help children to experience and benefit from the activities we provide
- Encourage the children to explore, make decisions and problem solve
Staff are always available to the children for comfort or help with anything however a key person approach is used in our setting which means each child will have someone they can bond and feel secure with, who will help to develop and boost their self-esteem, self-reliance and independence, we also have a sencond key person in place this helps to settle the child when their keyperson is not in setting.
|Manager – Melissa Hawkins|
|Deputy Manager – Michele Coles|
|Early Years Practioners –
|Administrator – Rachel Collman|
|Chairperson – Lesley Albrow|